12 Watford Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 1JA
Prominent High Street Retail Unit
- Mid Parade shop in busy retail area
- Prominent main road frontage in popular Cotteridge Shopping Centre
- Open plan former Fruit & Veg shop suitable for a variety of uses (STP)
- Approximately 920 sq. ft. (85.90 sq m)
- Cold storage, Kitchen & WC
- Quoting rent - £15,000 per annum
LocationThe shop is located in a prime trading position on the main Watford Road (A4040) in Cotteridge, opposite Pound Stretcher and Acorn’s Hospice. National retailers located within the same parade as the subject property include Greggs, Card Factory and Subway. Cotteridge lies approximately 4 miles south of Birmingham City Centre, with excellent transport links in close proximity including Kings Norton railway station.
The property comprises an open plan retail unit extending to some 920 sq. ft. (85.60 sq. m) or thereabouts. To the rear of the premises there is a cold storage room, kitchen & WC. Car parking is available nearby by way of roadside and to the rear of the property.
Accommodation- Retail Shop
- Cold storage room