779 High Street, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 8AA
Prominent Freehold high street retail investment
- Prominent Freehold high street retail investment
- Let to Midcounties Co-operative Society until August 2025
- On-site car parking for 35 cars
- The property includes a Co-op Travel and Post Office in addition to the Co-operative Food
- 22,792 sq ft
- Producing £281,544 per annum
- Offers over £4,000,000 are invited, representing a NIY of 6.61%
LocationKingswinford is a popular commuter town located 5 miles West of Dudley and 12 miles North-West of Birmingham City Centre. The town centre lies on the A491 some 5 miles North of its junction with Hagley Causeway A456, with leads to the M5 (Junction 3). The property is situated on the South side of the High Street, Immidiately to the East of its junction with Moss Grove, Summerhill and Market Street. Occupiers close by include Lloyds Bank (adjacent), Co-op funeral care, Ladbrokes, Superdrug, Greggs, HSBC, and Boots, together with a wide variety of local occupiers.
The property is arranged on ground and first floors and comprises a Co-operative Food Supermarket together with a Co-op Travel and a Post Office. The property is arranged on a site of 0.322 Hectares (0.797 Acres) and benefits from on -site parking for approximately 35 cars which forms part of the larger Local Authority pay and display car park. The property has entrances from both the High Street at the front and the car park to the rear.
AccommodationGround: 1,575.51 Sq m/16,959 sq ft
First: 541.9 Sq m/5,833 sq ft
Total: 2,117.41 sq m/22,792 sq ft