5-6 Lunn Poly House, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5PZ
Prominent restaurant investment opportunity
- Prominent restaurant / Retail property
- Royal Leamington Spa is an affluent spa town, with attractive Regency architecture
- Located in Prime Trading Position close to Tesco, Greggs and Poundland
- 1,850 ground floor premises
- Long Leasehold - 999 years
- Offers in the region of £545,000 are sought, plus VAT
LocationRoyal Leamington Spa is an affluent spa town in the county of Warwickshire. The town is located approximately 3 miles east of Warwick, 10 miles south of Coventry and 20 miles south east of Birmingham. Royal Leamington Spa benefits from excellent road communications with direct access to the M40 (Junctions 13, 14 and 15). The M6, to the north (Junction 3) and the M1, to the east (Junctions 16 and 17), are also within easy reach. The town’s National Rail station provides direct services to Oxford (35 minutes), Birmingham (Moor Street, New Street, Snow Hill and International stations: 35 minutes, or less) and London (Marylebone and Euston: 1 hour and 20 minutes). Birmingham Airport is located approximately 16 miles north west of the town, offering a wide variety of domestic and international flights.
The subject property is a ground floor corner retail unit that extends from the main Parade around to Clarendon Avenue. The approximate area is 2,022 sq ft, and there is also service access to the rear.